When I first saw two stripes on my home pregnancy test, I freaked out like never before. This was not the time for a baby especially because we were only having a tough time managing our finances. This was the time that I was in a sort of moral dilemma and also trying to save more money and in a serious bid to also make more money. In short, it was tough!
But with time, I realized that money can be saved with a good amount of planning. Here is what I learned to implement:
- If it’s shopping, be it clothes, home appliances or clothes; do not ever leave home without your discount coupons. CouponoBox has exciting discounts and offers lined up for you all through 365, check https://www.couponobox.com/jets-pizza-coupons! Make use of it!!
- One membership per year that is waiting to be used can go. Say, for instance, your gym membership…there I can see you grinning!!
- Stop buying off the shelf. Go for online shopping because their overheads are always less and that explains why websites that sell similar stuff have lower pricing than what you buy at malls;
- Never indulge without any research. It has been proved that you can plug holes in your pockets by doing research on products and you will see a whole lot of difference in your cumulative savings.
- Go for loyalty programs and make sure to en-cash your reward points. Being lackadaisical never helps. There are fabulous offers for patrons everywhere and it will be foolishness to not make use of it.
- Walk or ride in place of drive and fly and you will notice great benefits to your health too!
- Keep paring. It allows you to not just free up space but also get money out of it if you sell it.
- Schedule shopping coinciding with the sale season. This way you can add to the coupon benefit and get great rates on everything that you shop.
- Write product reviews. A lot of manufacturers give out special rates and discounts to people who review their products; it is quid pro quo.
- Try the second hand first. Not everything there is bad. You may be lucky to find something really worth the price.